Just imagine that under the water Google maps or GPS have not invented yet. You are your own guide.
So if you don’t know the basics of underwater navigation, there is a danger of:
• being on the same place not seeing even half the beauty of the underwater diving site,
• floating far from the shore or the yacht which should pick you up
• spend a lot of effort and air on finding the route.
On the other hand, it is possible to afford:
• find the best underwater route
• save your strength, time and air in the balloon
• minimize the risk of getting lost
• navigate underwater with a compass or other natural landmarks, such as light and shadow, coral walls, currents, the position of the sun, and more.
length of work over 30 years
Under water the time flies, and every time I wanted organize my actions better and better in order to enjoy virtuoso diving. To dive deeper, explore the forgotten secrets of the underwater world. Here I had to put through more than one diving course in order to hone mastery. But the skills I had gained turned out to be priceless!
Diving course Navigator diver on the Red sea | Jordan