• optimally, use photo and video equipment for juicy and successful photos;
• use flash and other required light
• make a photo session in unusual underwater conditions.
You will understand:
• a variety, a structure and operation of cameras and underwater photoboxes;
• what the features of underwater photography are;
• how to use equipment for taking photos of under water.
The NDL Diver training level corresponds to the international standard EN 14153-2 / ISO 24801-2 "Autonomous Diver".
length of work over 30 years
Time passed, and I continued to improve my experience. During that period it was not enough for me to look at the underwater world alone. I was captured by the idea of letting others enjoy the unique ocean of flora and fauna. And I began to design my first underwater box. In the 90s there was no GOPRO or its analogues. I bought used photo cameras and desperately worked on creating a reliable non-leaking case. There was a lot of trial and error, and when I was ready to give up, suddenly luck attended my efforts and I succeeded. New underwater box withstood up to 18 meters depth! It only remained to learn how to make beautiful photos under water ...
Special diving courses underwater photographer.
Diving Courses in The Red Sea, Jordan
You get a huge base of new knowledge and skills, with a minimum investment of € 90